By visiting www.UEPAKI.COM you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
- UEPAKI.COM does not rent or sell your personally identifiable information, work & designs to third parties.
- UEPAKI.COM does not share your contact information with other users or third parties without your consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide to UEPAKI.COM will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
UEPAKI.COM is an online marketplace that connects clients & freelancers. Users of the Service may be Clients (anyone utilizing the UEPAKI.COM platform to request services to be performed by a Freelancer) or Freelancers (any company, individual user, or groups of associated individual users or companies utilizing the UEPAKI platform to offer services to Clients). Freelancers may also use the platform as clients to work with other Freelancers. However, Kindly note companies or proprietorship firms or any other entity not being an individual I.e. representing more than one person are not entitled to avail UEPAKI visionary benefits or the branding support from UEPAKI planned for freelancers anywhere in future.Also Freelancers and companies or any other entity whomsoever they are representing in their profile is the sole authority who will be responsible to deliver services promised. Also MUA & Photographers and other Professional Groups who are liable to deliver services personally should be themselves need to deliver the services. In case they took bookings and sent their sub-ordinates and employees in their place, in such cases customer has the right to cancel such services. UEPAKI will impose fine and penalties on such sellers/designers/artists on ground of cheating customers. Such candidates can even be put out of the competition cycle anytime.
- Personal Information: In the course of using the Service (whether as a Client or Freelancer), we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, Adhaar Card and phone number.
- Payment Information: If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, PayPal, Payoneer or other bank account information, and billing address.
- Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth, taxpayer identification number, GSTIN number, to validate your identity or as may be required by law, such as to complete tax filings. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo or a billing statement.
- General Audience Service: The Service is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that UEPAKI.COM has collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us at: legal@UEPAKI.COM.
- Non-Identifying Information: We also may collect other information, such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data (“Non-Identifying Information”). We may aggregate information collected from UEPAKI.COM registered and non-registered users ("UEPAKI.COM Users”). We consider usernames to be Non-Identifying Information. Usernames are made public through the Service and are viewable by other UEPAKI.COM Users.
Information Received from Third Parties
Information Collected from Users Automatically
We and our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service. This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the Service, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Service, areas within the Service that you visited, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
The information we collect also includes the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your location (If you allow) or other unique device identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) used to access the Service. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device you use to access the Service, and our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Service.
The technology used to collect information automatically from UEPAKI.COM Users may include the following:
- Cookies: Like many websites, we and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use both persistent cookies that remain on your computer or similar device (such as to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service and to track your compliance with the UEPAKI.COM Terms of Service) and session ID cookies, which expire at the end of your browser session (for example, to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how UEPAKI.COM Users interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage by UEPAKI.COM Users and web traffic routing on the Service). You may be able to instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Service.
- Web Beacons: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as “web beacons” and/or “tracking tags” to help us keep track of what content on our Service is effective and to serve relevant advertising to you. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to you, and which are used to track the online activity of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review or email messages you receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our Service, to monitor how UEPAKI.COM Users navigate the Service, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as an Embedded Script. An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Service, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Service.
In addition, we and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may use a variety of other technologies (such as tags) that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes and we may use third parties to perform these services on our behalf.
User Profiles You may have the opportunity to create a profile, which consists of information about you, and may include Personal Information, photographs, examples of your work, information on work previously performed via the Service and outside the Service, skills, charges, hourly pay, per day rates, income from UEPAKI.COM, feedback/rating information and other information, including your username (“Profile”). The information in your Profile may be visible to all UEPAKI.COM Users and the general public subject to the privacy choices you make within your UEPAKI.COM Profile. You may edit certain information in your Profile as well as freelancers will be given the option to choose which work you want to share with users (Designers) via your account and may choose to limit who is able to view certain content you post to your Profile. If, in any case, you believe that an unauthorized profile has been created about you, you can request for it to be removed by contacting us at support@ uepaki.com
To request removal of your personal information from our website, contact us at support@UEPAKI.COM. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
2. INFORMATION USE
We use information collected through the Service to provide and improve the Service, process your requests, prevent fraud, provide you with information and advertising that may interest you, comply with the law, and as otherwise permitted with your consent.
WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes;
- To contact you with administrative communications and UEPAKI.COM newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of UEPAKI.COM or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the instructions in the Your Account & Notification Settings section, below;
- To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Service and elsewhere online;
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent;
- To assess your proposal to perform a freelance project for UEPAKI.COM and prepare related governmental and internal statistics reports;
- To enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights of UEPAKI.COM or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify UEPAKI.COM Users; and
UNLESS YOU REQUEST THAT WE DELETE CERTAIN INFORMATION, WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS AND MAY RETAIN THE INFORMATION FOR AS LONG AS NEEDED FOR OUR BUSINESS AND LEGAL PURPOSES.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
UEPAKI.COM will not sell or rent any collected information to third parties. UEPAKI.COM will not share your information with other users or third parties except in cases required to provide services you request through UEPAKI.COM.
We share your information with third parties, including service providers, regulated institutions (e.g., financial institutions), affiliated entities, and business partners as set out below. In the section below, we also list the reasons why we share information.
- Information about Freelancers Shared with Clients: We share information regarding Freelancers working on a Client project, including information in Customer Requirement Page and work history, with Clients. Note that if a Freelancer is suspended from the UEPAKI.COM Service, we may share that information with Clients for whom that Freelancer has worked or applied for work. If you choose to apply for work as a Freelancer via the Service, we will share information relevant to your application with the applicable Client(s), including, but not limited to, the information contained in your Freelancer Profile.
- Information about Clients Shared with Freelancers: If you have entered into a service contract with another user, we may provide him/her with your name, company address, billing address, or tax ID or VAT number in order to complete the transaction or to facilitate the resolution of a claim or dispute. The user receiving your information is not allowed to use it for purposes unrelated to the transaction, such as to contact you for marketing purposes, unless you have expressly consented to it.
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of UEPAKI.COM’s features) or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Legal and Investigative Purposes: UEPAKI.COM will share information with government agencies as required by law, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and rights of UEPAKI.COM or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify UEPAKI.COM Users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties at our discretion.
- Internal and Business Transfers: UEPAKI.COM may share information, including Personal Information, with its company Meetish Infotech Private Limited, subsidiaries, and affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
4. THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS PROVIDERS, AD SERVERS AND SIMILAR THIRD PARTIES
UEPAKI.COM works with (or may in the future work with) network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Service, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the Service; to serve our advertisements on other web sites, within mobile apps and elsewhere online; and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Service and the effectiveness of our advertisements. Our service providers may collect certain information about your visits to and activity on the Service as well as other websites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (including cookies and web beacons), and may use that information to show you targeted advertisements. Some of these parties may collect Personal Information when you visit the Service or other online websites and services. We may also share certain Non-Identifying Information with these parties, including Hashed Information, in connection with the services they provide to us.
While we may use a variety of service providers to perform advertising services, some of these companies are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may want to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, which provides information regarding targeted advertising and the “opt-out” procedures of NAI members. You may also want to visit or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, which provides information regarding targeted advertising and offers an “opt-out” by participating companies in the DAA Self-Regulatory Program. You may also opt-out by clicking here(or if located in the European Union click here). Please note that opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising, and you will continue to receive generic ads while online.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT & NOTIFICATION SETTINGS
Registered UEPAKI.COM Users may update their choices regarding the types of communications you receive from us through your online account. You also may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Service (for example, administrative and service announcements) via email and other means and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications. You may opt-out of receiving text messages by replying “STOP” to any text message received. Registered UEPAKI.COM Users who access the Service by using a UEPAKI.COM mobile application may, with permission, receive push notifications. Similarly, registered UEPAKI.COM Users who access the Service by using certain desktop browsers may, with permission, receive push notifications. Notification preferences can be modified in the settings menu for the mobile application, mobile phone settings or the applicable browser.
To STOP PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: You will need to disable from your mobile phone settings for the mobile application or disable from your browser.
UEPAKI.COM takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about UEPAKI.COM Users. All access to the Site is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). When you enter sensitive information (such as tax identification number), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also use HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for our UEPAKI.COM Users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, UEPAKI.COM cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
7. CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION OR CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
Upon request UEPAKI.COM will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by making updates to that information or by contacting UEPAKI.COM through your online account. If you request to access all personal information you’ve submitted, we will respond to your request to access within 30 days. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Service. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, you can do so by sending awritten request by email to accountdelete@UEPAKI.COM. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, certain information will actively persist on the Service even if you close your account, including information in your Customer Requirement Page and messages you posted to the Service. In addition, your Personal Information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may persist internally or for our administrative purposes. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on the Service. Bear in mind that neither you nor UEPAKI.COM can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Service.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
UEPAKI.COM protects personally identifiable information from residents of the EuropeanUnion,other European Economic Area countries, and Switzerland in accordance with applicable law (including, as applicable, reliance upon your consent and EU-approved standard contract clauses).
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
10. PUBLIC PROFILE
The profile you create on our site will be publicly accessible unless otherwise indicated. Public profiles may be indexed by Google and other 'Search Engines' and display information in search results. You may change the privacy settings of your profile through your account portal.
To STOP Google Indexing: You can stop your profile from being index by Google and other search engine by changing the required settings from your online account.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR EEA CUSTOMERS
The information below is required pursuant to the EEA law regarding privacy and data protection. The terms below apply to EEA customers in addition to the terms in the rest of the Policy.
- You should be aware that when sharing your information, it may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the EEA.
- Please note that where data is transferred outside of the EEA, non-EEA countries may not offer the same level of protection for personal data as is available in the EEA. UEPAKI.COM will take various measures to ensure that your data is treated securely
- you have given your consent to the processing of your data;
- In case of concern over data protection or processing you will write to dpo@UEPAKI.COM and provide reasonable time (up to 30 days, in certain cases up to 90 days) to respond and resolve your concern.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at DPO@UEPAKI.COM.
12. PHISHING & ONLINE FRAUD
Phishing websites imitate legitimate websites in order to obtain personal or financial information. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to UEPAKI.COM. For more information about phishing, visit the website of the Federal Trade Commission at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0003-phishing. In addition, if you believe you have received an email or had a similar interaction with a third party pretending to be UEPAKI.COM, please report it at support@UEPAKI.COM
ONLINE FRAUD: UEPAKI.COM ensures to take all measures to secure the online platform & other services but in rare cases certain users may request you to communicate outside UEPAKI.COM system and request money deposit. You should never deposit or send money to any user outside UEPAKI.COM platform.
13. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
14. CONTACTING US